Monday, October 10, 2011

Columbo Day 2011






Today is Columbus Day. I am a smidge Italian on my Mother`s side but we really did not do anything about it. It was just a day off. People hate Columbus..blahblahblah. I am not getting into that. It is a three day weekend. Enjoy it for that aspect.
  I am all better from the Shrimp Death. LOL I have to call my GP tomorrow to set up an appointment with an allergist. I bet I am allergic to the dogs AND the cats. But I will never get rid of them. No I will not.
I did something pretty cool on Saturday. I got my nose pierced. I have always wanted it done. Just very chicken to do it. So I figured that if I could have almost died from eating those yummy shrimp, I need to take life by the horns and shake it up. I saw that the piercing place was having a benefit and all regular body piercings were $20. So I told Natalie and Fred. They were both like . *Go for it*. I did not tell Chelsea because she would have talked me out of it. I wanted to do it and any voice of reason would have pissed all over it.
Ignore the bushwack eyebrows! 
So there it is. It hurt but it was the actual pushing through the cartilage that freaked me out. I moved a tinge. I am saying that this is a one and done in the piercing arena of my life. I was the crazy bitch that got drunk and let her friends pierce her ears with dirty earrings. I lived on the edge!

Today, I slept in. I am on the computer all I want to be. My sisterfriend is going to be calling me soon... Oh. She is on the phone now. Gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm jealous I have always wanted my nose pierced. My boss would have a cow. Looks sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I did it Noelle. It hardly hurts. I clean it three times a day with qtips and saline solution..inside and outside.
    I had a wonderful 3 hour Marathon talk session with my sister/friend, D. I love her. I have never met her. We met online 6 years ago. I am glad to have her in my life.

    ReplyDelete