Monday, October 24, 2011

No effin computer!

Somebody dropped the laptop. Or left it in a spot where it fell on floor. I don't know, cause no one is fessing up. I know I didn't do it. Oh fucking well. I added a blogger app to my phone so I am not totally out of the loop. I will have to be creative with pictures.
So yeah, the hinge is busted on one side.  Everytime you open or close the lid, I makes it worse. A friend told me there are important connections in that area so leave it alone. Fred has to get hold of our geek friend to see if he can fix it or not.
So I will be on sporadically.  Supposedly, Natalie and I are going to the gym today. We shall see. It is fucking cold and I hate it. It means spending money on oil to heat house. Ugh!
I gotta go. I am up early with no computer.  I guess I can clean!


5 comments:

  1. This is terrible news. Hope your geek friend can fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so Noelle. Then Fred angers me by blaming me for not having savings to buy a new one. Ummm.Hello! We are in a depression. Every penny counts. He doesn't want me to go 1800 frugal on his ass. He said save $5 a week. How long will it take to save for a computer.? It doesn't bother him cause he never uses it. I am spouting off now. My friends are in the computer!! Wtf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear this Heidi. I love the caftan, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our laptop has the same problem. We can't close the top or we lose the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update: computer dude is working tonite so Fred will hand off laptop. Chelsea and Natalie both denied dropping it.
    I was questioned about where the money to get new laptop was. I asked where her rent money was. I am on the porch, cooling off. The new laptop that I buy is mine.

    ReplyDelete