Friday, October 7, 2011

I am here!


*122*<---scale died. That is how much everyone weighs now. I think I finally like it.

I have been busy and lazy and not very much in the mood to talk. I guess I am not a good blogger. I have had to fight to get the one laptop in the house and it sucks ass. The AC adapter is broken and I ordered a new one. Coming in the mail today. I am not depressed just moody. I hate when money is tight like a drum. It makes me very pissy. I had to buy a warmer pair of shoes and I really did not want to spend the money. It was only $25 but that is grocery money. Oh well.

 Leaves have not changed yet but the air is drier and it is colder. I dragged out a couple Halloween decorations. Not that many cause I just not feeling it this year. Maybe my mood will change as it gets closer to the day.
I have worked on the front of the house outside cleaning up. It rained for a couple days so I moved onto the inside of the house. I completely cleaned the livingroom minus the closet. I will do that tomorrow. Then I will completely clean the dining room..and etc. I am decluttering. Feels good to do it now that my fibro flare is over.

Okay, it is Friday. I still have not gone grocery shopping and I have to pay money to the gym. So I gotta go. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment