Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tired old ass






*still no scale*

The playpen will be delivered today. Yay! Ruby is a good pup but I need that playpen so that I do not have to constantly watch her or have somebody else watch her. I was able to sleep last night. She was in the bed with us. She did not pee in the bed, thank goodness.
I know I am fucking it all up but I had no place to put her until the pen came. She will probably whine and cry cause she is not in the bed but this is how it has to be. Plus, I have a life. I need to go places. Cannot have her roaming the house by herself. My ass is tired. I bet I will definitely lose some weight with this pup. Up down left right out in awake asleep. She tears through the back yard like I shoved a firecracker up her ass. It is so funny.
My tired ass does not know what she is going to do today. I am so fucking tired that I do not even want to clean or cook but I will have to do something. I could start bagging some branches and leaves I guess. Ugh. That sounds so cruel to my old bones and muscles.
 Natalie and I talked to the neighbor down the street that has Ruby`s sister. She asked what we named her and when we told her, she looked a bit shocked. She named her pup Ruby too! That is unbelievable! Her Ruby is smaller then ours. Maybe the runt of the litter.
Milo and Ruby have become fast friends. They tear through the house together working off some steam. They wrestle. They play fight. It is good for Ruby. She just left her litter mates and it would have been a bit sad if she lost that all together. It is like Milo is her littermate.
Yeah, my ass is tired and cannot think anymore.
This post is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment