Wednesday, October 26, 2011

200lb dreams, Pinups, and the broken laptop






  I have the laptop back. The geek said that he cannot fix the broken hinge. That is something Dell will fix. Unfortunately, the operating system has been changed AND I have a rule about paying to fix things I have gotten for free. I have a money limit and I think Dell will exceed that. So the laptop is here and I have written down some rules and taped them on the table next to the laptop. I have to do this otherwise someone will say that I NEVER said this or that. I do not want it moved from this table. I do not want the top to be closed. Shut down the laptop when you are done. I wonder how long it will be until someone starts complaining that their ass hurts sitting in the kitchen chair. You know what? Then don't fucking sit in front of the computer so god damn long! Then your ass wont hurt. Fuck!
   I am not saying who so just assume the dog did it..okay? But one of them actually asked me what I do with Dad`s  money because I had not bought a new laptop yet. I told them to NEVER question me about something that is none of their concern.  But if you must know, I spent the extra money on oil for the tank, groceries to feed you, and etc. I also said that if I was to get some extra help with some money every month, life would be a bit easier. That ended the conversation real quick. One is ready to help with money, the other is a tight fisted miser. And that one dislikes me lately cause I say no to them alot. And I throw it in their face that I really do not have to help them anymore. hehehe
Dad`s money. That pisses me off. I am sorry I cant work out of the home anymore. How about we have Dad deal with the money? They wouldn't want that to happen. Dad would completely cut them off. No qualms about it. He always tells me to think like a man. :)

  As you can plainly see, I love me some half naked pin ups. I think it all started when Chelsea and I went to see Notorious Bettie Paige at the movies. I think they are lovely. Only the old ones, not the fake posers that are doing it today. The women that did it back then were risking their reputations if anyone found out. I am going to dig around and find some more Halloween pin ups since the day is fast approaching. I am going to follow this lovely lady`s example and carve pumpkins this weekend. I have two pumpkins to carve and pumpkin seeds to roast. YUMMY! I make them spicy sweet and maybe I will share the recipe here.

  I had a dream this morning that I stepped on the scale and I weighed 200 lbs. I had lost 70 lbs overnight! I was thinner. No way was I skinny but oh so much thinner. It was a nice dream. I was finishing up putting clothes away and I have a dilemma. I have a couple shirts that I absolutely LOVE but I find they are too big for me now. That is a wonderful thing, right? But I love the shirts! They are not bummy shirts either. Since they are summer shirts, I decided to pack them away for now and revisit them in the Spring. If I am absolutely floating in them, they will be sent back to the Salvation Army to have someone else buy it.

  I had a really bad case of heartburn yesterday but I am better today. Of course it is raining so i cannot get any yard work done. It is going to get colder this week so I need to do some of the windows. I also have to hit Fred up for half the cash to buy one of those portable fireplaces from the Christmas Tree Shop. I want it for the livingroom.
Okay, now I am just avoiding my work around the house. I think I will hurt my ass a little bit more and drink a little more coffee and then bake some tollhouse cookies.

4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, too! I have everything at home for cookies, but keep putting it off. Probably because I know I'll eat them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh go ahead and bake. It will warm up the house. I have the two girls and Raymond (growning 18 yr old) who will eat them in few days. I will eat a couple here and there but I only like that stuff when I am having period..and that time is not now. Think of them as goodies for the kids when they come over on Halloween.
    If the cookies make it until Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that it was referred to as "Dad's money" and that you were questioned about it!! Maybe it is time to let Dad handle HIS money you would then be appreciated as the lesser of two evils. Even courts of law recognize a woman's contribution to a household even if she doesn't hold down a job outside the home. I like how you tell your miser that you don't HAVE to provide for them anymore. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frimmy,
    She was trying to get a rise out of me cause I was trying to get SOMEONE to fess up that they broke the computer. I may not work but I have money come in every month. My check pays for the mortgage. So they would not have roof over their head if it wasnt for me.
    Fred doesnt want the job of paying bills and juggling. He has no problem how I do it but sometimes we have tiffs over saving money.
    So yeah, they ask for shit and I say..No. they ask why. and I say..Your 22, I do not have to. hehehe

    ReplyDelete