Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cookie Time


*266*

I actually have a whale cookie cutter that will make whales in that shape. But I am not in the mood to mess with Royal icing today. I want to make some Toll house cookies and a big glass of milk!
I still feel like shitty shit but I can tell I am feeling a little bit better. It is cooler and less humid today.

October is fast approaching. No more $500 from Natalie being a child. And I have her birthday and my trip to Jersey to pay for. Friday I am going to go to Amtrak to buy the tickets for my trip. I want to have those so I will not find a reason not to go. It is not because of the trip or who I am going to see at all. I want to do it! It is the money. I will find reasons why I should not spend that money on the trip.  I need a new pair of sneaks, I need to think of what I am going to pack, there is Natalie`s birthday, and Halloween. I have alot on my plate this month. More then you know is in the back of my mind.
So I can totally understand why I want to take a siesta from my normal duties in life. Fuck it!
I do not want to do it right now. LOL
I want to play on computer, watch tv and bake cookies to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment