Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mouse!

*270* <---I haven't really been paying attention.
It was a cool night sleeping last night. Fred and I had went out and we got home around 8pm. I tried to stay up by my ass was tired. Very very tired. Around 4am we were woken up by the sound of a high pitched screech!!! It got closer and closer and when I said to Fred "what is THAT?", the sound starting moving away from us ....going downstairs. Oliver caught a mouse! His first one, I think.Good boy! Fred went downstairs and tried to get it away from him but no luck. He gave up because it was 4am, it was dark, and he was tired. Thankfully, Oliver left it out for me to find. He left it on the dining room floor. It was all wet and mangled. It was definitely loved by all three of them,  I bet (Lu thinks that is de-classe..she was under the covers in bed with us). I live in an old house and you get the occasional mouse from time to time. That is why I will always have cats. They get the job done! hehehe Wet, blood thirsty, icky job.
It is a nice cool Sunday. I am going to clean the kitchen and start working on my Fall cleaning in the living room. I will be careful because my back has been hurting the past few days. I think I just strained it. I am keeping an eye, do not worry. I have no idea what I am going to do for dinner. Fred is going to his friend`s house to eat and watch football. This will be a running theme until it is over in January. I am okay with it. They get their guy time and I do not have to listen to it. The girls and I will watch Doctor Who. Chelsea taped it. It will be a good night for all.

5 comments:

  1. Good job, Oliver! :)

    Enjoy your football free day. I know I would. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will. I washed the dogs and did their nails. I took curtains down in livingroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeek! Least it's dead where you can find it. Nothing worse than a mouse dying in some hidden hole some where. Nauseating smell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never 'got' football. No, I never did. But that applies to all sports. Congrats to Oliver on getting his first mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad watched golf and tennis. He watched the Olympics and boxing, I was never conditioned to football and basketball until I met Fred. I do not argue or fight, That is his thing. He gets to visit with his bud, they have a good meal (that I cook) and I do not have to listen to an Umpire whistle for a couple hours.
    I have had the stink of a dead mouse in the house.,,it aint pretty.

    ReplyDelete