Sunday, September 25, 2011

Positivity!

*266*

I am in a better mood today which is sort of surprising. I need to be more positive. Noticing that you can be a downer is not cool. It is Autumn now and I am happy about that. We do not have any cold or colored leaves yet but that will come. I would love to go to the cider mill today but it is the weekend and that place will be a mob scene. I will wait until the middle of the week.
 Fred is home today  (Yay!)and he is not going to his friend`s house to watch football.
He is going to help me clean the house! I am so happy. When I have someone helping me, it does not seem so daunting. Of course our darling daughters will not help but I am not going to get into that today. I will bitch about them another day. LOL
 We have to go out and run some errands. The Wii sensor bar on top of the tv is not working, so we have to go replace. It is not a bunch of money so it is no biggie. And Nintendo now makes wireless ones, which is so much better then the one with the wire. I am going to pull all the boxes out from under the tv and all the dvds and dust and wash everything.
As for the busted Mac..Fred and I discussed this. We are going to buy a cheap $300 laptop and then we will have 2. Then we will save for a Mac. That way, there will be no fighting over this one and we will survive until I can get a new desktop. If anyone knows of any good cheap laptops, give me a note to let me know.
Ok, I need to finish my coffee, take a shower, and start to working. I know I should probably forgo the shower till I am done but it is humid and I feel icky.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like and awesome day. Fred's team must not be playing today. :) Bye week?

    ReplyDelete