Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day 2011

Bathing Beach, Ocean Beach. New London, CONN

*270*

This is the *unofficial* last day of Summer. I wanted to go swimming but the weather is suck ass. It is going to rain rain rain. It is from the TD Lee. So I am going to stay inside and cook. Spaghetti sauce with spicy Italian sausage to go over spaghetti. Then I am going to  make a nice banana cake with cream cheese frosting.
 Fred is working so I will not see him until almost midnight.
Shit, I got nothing to say. I do not work out of the home anymore and have not for almost 10 years. I wish I still did. I miss working.
Oh, Fred found a job at the hospital that Chelsea might like. I hope she JUMPS on it and does not dilly dally so that it gets taken away. I think she would rather do nothing but her ass needs to get a job so she can go on her way.  This job is 20 hours so it is only part time but that could change. I will cross my fucking fingers AND toes that she tries for it. I will be mega pissed if she does not.
Okay, now I really have nothing to talk about.....Nope. I need to run out to get some onions, come home and make the sauce so it can burble for a couple hours, make the cake and then I am going to watch Anthony Bourdain marathon on the Travel Channel.
That is how Heidi celebrates Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment