Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Kitchen cleaning/phase 2

*270*

That is my fish. My (now retired) insurance broker is a local artist. He made me this fish, I gave him vegetables. Here is a link to the whole process. She (she looks like a she) hangs in my livingroom by the staircase. Her other side is black and white but I like the colors! I thought I would share a little bit of me (and him) with you.

  I woke up at 11am. Fred and I were uber lazy. I am drinking coffee and it is almost 230pm. I am pulling stuff out of the pantry. Things are going into bags for donation to the Gemma Moran Food Center down the street. Other stuff is getting tossed. I am hand washing the diningroom curtains and I am bleaching the shelves in the pantry. Busy Busy Busy! I need to take a couple ibuprofen but I will do that when I am finished here.
I have not been really paying attention to my weight or anything. I am not gaining cause all those faboo clothes that NOW fit, still fit. LOL
I want to go to the gym and stick with it. I just do not know how to do that. Does anyone know how to do that? To completely commit to working out because it is GOOD for you in all ways. I can do like 2 days and then 2 days and then week or two will pass and nothing. I need to be committed to doing this or I am wasting my money.
 Ok. I need to get off this hot box and work on the pantry. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment