Friday, September 2, 2011

September is here!

*269*<---Dr office says 277 <sad face>

I see Blogger has a new interface. I have not decided if I like it yet. Give it time to grow on me. We have not went to the gym because I have been tired and busy with storm clean up. I am in the middle of cleaning the bathroom behind me. The tub is luxuriating in a lather of Ajax. I figured I would pop on here and let you all know what has been going on. I have just been busy. I am not ignoring the blog.
 I had some female trouble that I needed looked at this week. All is good. Nothing to worry about. Just some cyst issues that I had never had before. It can happen to women in their 40s. *sigh of relief*. I had my physical with my GP the week before. I told him how I have been extremely tired lately, coughing, and intermittent chest pain. He listened to my chest, took some blood work, raised my insulin, and gave me a tetanus shot and sent me on my way. I guess he does not think it is anything. I think that I have to be dragged out of bed at noon when I went to bed at 11pm is kinda not Heidi..but oh well.
  We went to the cider mill in Mystic this afternoon. First batch of cider and donuts of the season. I will go back many many times before they close at Christmas. I have been drinking cider from B.F. Clyde`s Cider Mill since I cannot remember...like very young. My advice to you is this: Do not go on the weekends!!! If you want to go for the whole kit and kaboodle touristy bullshit, go in October on a Saturday. You will get to go into the mill and learn how apple cider is pressed. It is very interesting and kids love that shit. Then you can go to the store and spend money on sweet cider, hard cider, wines, canned goods, baked goods, donuts, etc etc etc. If you do not want to deal with the bullshit, just come during the week and go in the store and get your goodies. I wait for this time of year, every year. I took the Jeepo to the car wash ($18 to watch it go thru and then the guys cleaned and dried it) and then went to the cider mill, drank my Cider slushy, and then we went to a diner in Mystic for lunch. Now I sit here...taking a break from cleaning the bathroom. Not even the bathroom I use!
 I sure as hell is talking huh?
Milo is getting big. I need to call up the Team spay/neuter van to find out when they are going to be in my area this month. I want him fixed before the winter.
 Okay, this ginger cat is climbing and purring all over me now. I need to get back to my wifely duties.
Oh yeah, speaking of that..life sucks. Fred has been working overtime at hospital cause he is covering for the woman on days (she was in car accident), then on his days off, he works at the shop for 8 hours or more. Then when he gets off work at hospital at 11pm, he goes to the shop for another 2 hours. So I see him a grand total of NEVER. 5 minutes here and there. Then he gets a new phone and switches back to Virgin Mobile. Guess what? He cannot get any bars in his area of the hospital like he did with his Gophone. So now I cant even text him anymore. So I do not see him basically at all. And anybody that wants to pipe up about I am lucky he is working..I do not want to hear that. Okay? I have been with this man for 25 years and when I have not seen him longer then 5 minutes at a time for 2 weeks, that is a problem.
Okay..now I am done.
Back to bathroom duties!

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome you even miss Fred I wish I could see mine less. What goes on at the shop? I know I am so seriously nosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a vehicle reconditioning shop. Wax, buff, shampoo carpets...they do very detailed work and have many contracts with all the car dealerships. Fred makes good pocket money for doing that. We are fortunate. I am just starting to get really lonely. He is my partner in crime.
    Then he works full time 2nd shift in Newborn Intensive Care Unit.

    ReplyDelete