Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Reflections

Chelsea is getting a pair of cat frames this month.




*266*

It is cool this morning and afternoon in the house. Feels good but I think I need to retire the tank tops until next Spring and Summer. When it is colder and you wear skimpish clothing, you feel extra exposed!
I cleaned one have of the bed in front of the porch and I have to do the other side today. I am going slow because my back is much better and I want to keep it that way. But I need to start working on putting the garden to bed. I planted my blueberry bush and I transplanted a raspberry baby plant. Better sun where it is moved to. I hope it does better next year.  I want to build 3-4 garden beds out front. It will make it easier for me and I will not have to dig up the front yard to have a nice garden. I can plant ground covers and marigolds or some shit like that around the beds.

The beginning of this month I took Natalie to get her first pair of contact lenses. I will hold off on new glasses for now. I have to pay for Chelsea at the end of this month. She is getting Wayfarer cat frames. They have already been ordered. She is not working and she only gets like $50 a week for unemployment so it is the least I can do for her. She needs glasses badly.  She is having trouble seeing in the ones she has on now.

My Natalie is going to be 18 years old next month. I have not really thought about it much in terms of she being an adult now. I am 42 and I will have 2 adult children. Isnt that a hoot? LOL
Now they need to win the Powerball or something so Fred and I can have our empty nest! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment