Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Lysol Saturday





*270*

  I bought two nice big Mums for the stairs on my porch. One for each side. It was a splurge. Lately I would never think of spending $10 on some plants but I did. There were pumpkins too but it is too early for them. We might get another freaking hurricane anyway (Katia) so I do not want to bring much outside that I will have to drag back in. I am worried about this next storm. I hope it goes out to sea.
I have to get off the computer in a bit because Chelsea wants to watch the live feed of Doctor Who that is going to be showing soon in Britain on BBC.
 So today is disinfecting the kitchen, maybe getting started on the pantry (half today, half tomorrow) and I am going to make egg rolls for dinner. I have a little bit of energy today. Might as well waste it on manual labor. JOY!!

Have a great Labor day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment