Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Facebook sucks ass

*267*

I have to agree with what my friend Deb said to me a little bit ago. I am in the beginnings of my Autumn Fibromyalgia flare. It happens twice a year. I have been ignoring the fact that it is coming. I have been continually feeling more crappy as the days move on. I have SO MUCH TO DO but my body and mind wont let me. I want to cry.
 I am having a mini meltdown today. I think it is the flare and all the changes going on. Next month we lose $490 from Social Security forever, Netflix boned everyone up the ass with streaming and dvds, my local newspaper, The Day, has now started charging to read the paper online and now Facebook has screwed up the feeds. I am not good with change. Okay, I am good with some change but when everything is thrown at me at once, I do not do well.
Okay, now I am crying. My family does not do jack to help me around the house but the continually want me to do for them. What`s for dinner? Fuck! Make me fucking dinner for once!
   I am constantly sleeping and I have a cough that is worrying me but the Dr does not think anything of it so i guess it should be fine.
My house smells of dog that needs a bath, my fridge smells of something citrusy icky, there is laundry, vacuuming, bathrooms, linens, organizing (because I organize shit like a bookshelf and then SOMEONE comes over and fucks it up and does not put it back the way I had it). I am sick to death of all the fucking clutter. And it isnt even mine!! There are bills to be paid, papers to shred, books to pack into totes cause there is no fucking room. It is just constant. I am embarrassed by it all. My family says it does not matter and that when people come over they do not think anything of it. BULLSHIT! If I went to someones house and it looked like ours, I would wonder why Mom was lax in her duties. So that is just a line they say to get out of doing anything. All I get are complaints and demands. The economy needs to fucking change cause I am tired of living like this.

Boy, can you tell I do not feel good? And I have to go to Family therapy tomorrow. Woop de doo lala!

I am going to steal the laptop and go to bed. End of fucking story. Fuck you Zuckerberg!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, friend. Better days are coming. Let's blame it all on Zuckerberg!! That fucker is Satan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was major PMS on top of not feeling good on top of everything else. It was a day of watching love stories on Netflix,

    I am better but I still have Facebook and I still want Chocolate!
    I think I will go to the Cake Lady tomorrow and get a really big cupcake..after my fucking pap smear! Yup, that is right. Pap Smear. I have my annual tomorrow! Isnt that lovely?

    ReplyDelete