Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lost a friend


Fred and I lost a friend last night. His name was Junius aka Jun or as Fred called him Big Jun. Fred met him at work at the hospital over 20 years ago. They were so much alike in looks, likes, and personality. I never got to meet him in person. It just never came about. Not for any reason really. Fred has so many friends. But I got to finally meet him when I stumbled upon him on Facebook. He had been ill for sometime and not working. The computer and being a FB DJ is what he did with his time. Every night before he went to bed, he would put up all kinds of old skool music for the rest of us to listen to.  I liked him and he said I made him laugh at the goofy crap I would post. Sometimes I would do it just cause I know it would make him happy. I had planned on meeting him one day soon with Fred, face to face. That will not happen now. I am sorry I missed that opportunity.
He is finally at peace and not in pain anymore.

RIP Junius Stubbs Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment