Monday, March 12, 2012

Neck is better





*267*

It is GORGEOUS outside today!! The sun is out, the windows are open, and it is 65 deg F. Ruby has been outside most of the morning playing with sticks. I cleaned out one garden bed. I am taking a break because my neck and shoulders are not perfect yet.
You all would be proud of me. Yesterday, Chelsea smarted off to me. I had it! I texted her and told her that on Monday (today) I was sleeping in and she could walk. She texted me back that she has been depressed today. I did not answer her back. I am not falling for it. I am depressed on certain days, I get it. I feel she needs to do some things for herself. Like get to and from work.  She had to be to work at 930am. She walked. I texted her to find out when she wanted to me to get her but she never answered. Maybe she will walk home. From now on, if it isnt raining, and it is daylight out, you can walk to work. I wish I could say the same for Natalie, but her school is at night and she would have to walk through some sketchy neighborhooods.
 So today is all about cleaning the yard. I am not going to kill myself. I want to clean up around the beds where I have bulbs. I do not want them to turn yellow cause they are smothered.

I hope YOU are having a nice Springy day too.

1 comment: