Thursday, March 15, 2012

I am in a good mood

Here and over there are my community beds
*267*
The Dell guy just left. He changed the wireless card and fixed the antenna on the inside. I went in the living room and the wireless worked! I am hoping that this is the end of the computer drama that I have been dealing with. He said that if it still acts up, then the next step will be the motherboard. Let`s hope all is well now. Ruby has bad manners. I had to send her outside and she barked like a maniac cause some stranger was in her house, I do not like that. I have to break her of that habit.

I cleaned out the community garden beds. Yesterday I bought five home depot buckets for my tomato planting plan. I am also slowing cleaning up the yard. It is cooler today but I think I will get some yard cleaning done in the front today. That is after I enjoy the fact that I can go online anywhere in the house now! Woot!

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY for working computer!!! Took 'em long enough!

    If you figure out how to break that barking shit, let me know. Molly does it too and I HATE IT!

    ReplyDelete