Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We`re having a heatwave. A tropical heatwave.





*272*

I am taking a short break from cleaning to tell you that it is hot hot hot here in CT. It is going to get worse as the days pass. SUCKS! The only exercise that I have been getting is housework and I am sweating while I do it.
My size 20 clothes are starting to get loose. Explain to me how I can look like I lost weight...Feel like I lost weight...clothes are telling me I lost weight..BUT the scale hardly budges.. Huh? Huh?
I do not eat much in the heat. I mostly just drink drink drink. Iced waters from Dunkin Donuts are the best and they are free!
Okay..must finish up..
So it is hot as hell and I have a ton to do.

2 comments:

  1. It's hot, hot, hot, here too. I don't like it, I'm in hiding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good sleeping weather last night. And it is overcast this morning so it is not as hot as it could be. Still in lower 80s. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete