Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4, 2011

*276*

Today is the 4th of July. It is not as much as a big deal to us here because we do not get our fireworks until this weekend. Sailfest is the weekend following the 4th and that is when New London celebrates. It doesnt matter either way..It is hot as hell and the beaches are full. Maybe we will go later on for a dip in the water.
 I have hot dogs and I can make hamburgers for dinner. I wanted to make potato salad but I do not have enough potatoes and I do not think the grocery store is even open today. Oh well, I have salad stuff and I think I will hard boil some eggs too. That will be good.
It is basically just another day for us. Hot and humid..stuck in the house with the kids that are constantly pissed or annoyed with me. Natalie is mad that I got a new cellphone. I had the oldest one in the house but that does not matter. I guess I am not deserving of such nice things.

I have been saying the word NO NO NO more. It angers them but I have drawn a line. I am tired of being their go to person, their whipping boy, and their all around gopher. I just say No. They try to talk me out of it. I say NO. They say Why am I being that way? And I say because I do not want to do what you are asking me to do..that is why. They hate it, and give me the silent treatment. I am trying hard to not give a shit. LOL
Gym is closed today because of the holiday and it is almost 90 deg F out so I am NOT walking. I will do some housework and cook. WooHoo!
So exciting.
I cannot wait till we get a newer car. Then we can go visit Fred`s family on holidays like today without worrying that the car is gonna die.

No comments:

Post a Comment