Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This is NOT a flea circus

*271*

I just got done giving Perla a flea bath. Yesterday it was Lu, and the baby Milo. He did not get a bath but he got sprayed down with flea treatment. The carpets downstairs have been Boraxed and today (if it is NOT too fucking blazing hot) I will do upstairs. Oliver is being a pain in the ass. He wont let me treat him. He tears my skin apart.  I will have to think of some way to do it for him so he does not suffer. I think Fred brought them home with him from the shop. The shop owner has two bloodhounds that live at the shop. He treats those dogs better than some people kids so do not think they are neglected. I just think they probably havent had a flea treatment. Because we have NEVER had them this badly. The animals were covered. Now they are happy. Blissfully unbitten and uncrawled upon. I feel itchy all the time because of it. I know I do not have any on me because I look but just talking about the damn things makes me itch. *scratch scratch scratch*
Hopefully I will get this nipped in the bud within the week.

We bought a car!! It is a 07 Jeep Liberty Sport. It is white and it is cute and it drives really well and it has low mileage on it. Score! We pick it up tomorrow. I want to drive someplace but I do not know where...
As I look around I see my house is a wreck. It has been so hot and humid even with the AC on that the only thing I get done is cleaning the kitchen so we can eat. I need to wash floors, sweep, vacuum, scrub. etc.  *scratch scratch scratch*

Oh here is something fucking weird. That lesion on my wrist. I was just able to peel off the top in a non gross manner with no pain. Kind of like when you peel off skin from a sunburn and it it healed like looking or some shit on the inside. Maybe I wont have to go to the dreaded yucky derma! Crossing fingers.
I need to get moving. Insurance for the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment