Thursday, July 14, 2011

A dream deferred

*271*

This is our honey. It is a 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport. (i think sport..hehe). I took this picture at the dealership. I took pictures of two Liberties to send to Natalie so she could see. Not even knowing that after the test drive we were sold! Now the dream deferred. We closed on our loan yesterday. I thought that meant I got to get the car. NO! State of CT banking has a rule with our kind of loan. You have a 72 hour (business days) *thinking* period. It gives you time to say, "you know what, I changed my mind and I do not want that loan after all." Well, our bank is closed on Saturday. So Wednesday didnt count, Saturday and Sunday do not count..so I have to wait until TUESDAY to get the check and the car! FUCK! Talk about a complete downer. And it is gorgeous outside today. Perfect day to open the sunroof! Oh well. That is okay. I can wait. Yup. Instead I went and had a pedicure and my eyebrows done last night. Feel good now.

 I am on phase two of the flea killing fields. A facebook friend told me of the virtues of lavender. I look up some stuff and I bought some dried lavender yesterday. I am going to make some lavender tea to strain and put in a spray bottle. I will also use it to brush the dogs down with. You dip the brush in the tea, brush the dog, repeat. Fleas hate lavender! I am going to spray down the carpets and furniture. My house is going to smell wonderful! I will tell you how it turns out. Here is a link if you are interested.
It is gorgeous out today. The oppressive heat is over for now. I opened windows. Humidity is zero so after I do some more writing..I am going to use this opportunity to clean.
So no Jeep-o yet but I am hoping soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment