Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lazy Lazy Lazy

*277* <---fucking sucks ass!

Yesterday someone said that a dirty house is owned by a lazy person. I am not a lazy person and my house isnt hoarder`s dirty but it is not lick the floors clean either. It is yucky lived in. I do not like it this way. I like a clean house. But I can only do so much with my energy level. Now, Fred helps but he works 2 jobs so I cannot really ask him to help me, can I? He helps with heavy and high stuff. And he does the laundry.
Now, I have 2 fully grown adult women in this house who choose not to help me. They chose to blame me. They say it is my fault that I did not teach them how to do chores when they were little. So now that means that they just lay around the fucking house all day. They demand shit and I am sick of it. I say NO all the time now. Your 22 and 17 yrs old. Do for yourself! I am tired of being taken for granted. You are here because you cannot afford to live on your own because your are jobless now or never went to look for one in the first place. Appreciate the fact that you have a place to sleep at night and food to eat. Stop being so entitled. For some reason, you feel you should get the computer from 1pm- until the next day?? No one is allowed to touch it. Who paid for the computer? Not you! Who pays for the internet? Not you! 
Once she and Natalie get full time jobs, they need to save up and go. I cannot take being treated like crap on a DAILY basis. And I am not having a hormonal day. I walk on eggshells in my own home. What kind of shit is that? Because if I did what I really wanted to do and really wanted to say, I would send them off crying..panic attacks and flip outs. So really, they are manipulating me.
The only things Chelsea does is her laundry and  cook for herself and sometimes wash a dish. That is it. Natalie...ummm. She will straighten up the livingroom if the mood strikes her. According to them, I cannot ask for help. I can suggest. WTF!
I am telling you, I need to be hard hearted. Fuckers!

I have therapy tomorrow which is good. But I wanted you all to tell me what to do. Please DO NOT TELL ME TO KICK THEM OUT. The job market sucks (chelsea has been sending out resumes) and they would be living in a tent. Chelsea is not lazy in that sense at all. She just needs to make more money. Natalie..Oy! She does not have a diploma so what kind of job is she going to get? Not much.
What do I do? I am stronger and I have been saying NO alot. It is pissing them off actually. I just want them to stop making fucking messes like they are 10 years old and not picking them up!
I want help!
I have yard work, garden work, laundry, dishes, floors, linens, windows, home repairs, home improvements, dogs and cats..The list is endless and you all know what I am talking about. If I did not have a multitude of illnesses..it would not be a problem.
So fire away!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and Fred sitting down with them like adults and telling them that I need help, does not work one bit.
    Same shit, different chapter.

    ReplyDelete