Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pin Curls and victory rolls

*277*

I have my period and it is 90 deg outside (with humidity) so I am not in a good mood. So I figured I will play with my hair. It is almost touching my waist in the back. Chelsea has been looking at videos of how to do vintage hairstyles. I was looking at the pageboys and victory rolls because that is what my Mom used to do to her hair back in the day. I am going to set my hair into pincurls today, sleep on them and work on the curls tomorrow. I have a couple videos to share if you are interested in doing it yourself.
This is part one.
This is part two.

Now my hair is long and I am going to sleep over night so I am going to have some GORG curls going on that will survive any heat wave!
Eating a low carb lunch with Fred (he has day off). Leftover grilled pork steaks and a HUGE salad. I still want an ice cream sandwich..My uterus demands it!

No comments:

Post a Comment