Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cars Cars Cars

My Dad had a Bug this same color.




*277*

It comes in threes..Right?
We got a confirmation letter in the mail yesterday that we were approved for a car loan from our credit union. YAY! WooHoo! Hip Hip Hooray! Ok..I need an antacid.
The amount we asked for makes our payments enough to give me acid indigestion. But Fred and I went looking at cars after the dealerships closed yesterday..and we saw a few that were less than our loan amount and really snazzy looking. Most are Jeeps. Oh, there was one that I really want badly. But we shall see. I am just stressed because it will be a hunk out of the weekly pay (the payments will be taken out off the top and put to pay the loan..We never see the money). Then insurance will probably go up a bit. Then it will have a bigger gas tank so more for that. Ugh! But we need a newer vehicle because our Nissan is 10 years old. The Jeep is even older. That one will either be sold or junked. Either way, it will be gone. I am just nervous about the payments but excited about the prospect of a newer vehicle. It will be used, of course. We cannot afford brand spanky new.
Today I dont really have any magical plans. I am going to dissect a whole fryer chicken for Fried chicken dinner. I was going to do it yesterday but it was still frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment