Saturday, July 2, 2011

I GOT A NEW PHONE!!!!

*277*

I got a new phone! Oh yeah a neeewww phone! Oo ah! Oo Oo ah!
Okay, I am done..LOL '

 This is the Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V. It was on sale for $149.00. Down $50 from before. Fred had $100 stashed and we went and bought it yesterday. I have had the same cellphone for about 4 years. I do not have the kind of cash like I used to where I could just buy a phone for everyone when they needed an upgrade. So it is finally MY turn!! Woot! I love it so far. It does not have a querty keyboard (which I love) but the touch screen keyboard is just like on the iPhone and I am so used to that. It is so cool...well sort of. I went out yesterday with Fred and Nat and we went to lunch. I wanted to show Fred something but I had NO 3G at all. I figured maybe it was the area that I was in..Nope. I did some research...the map is good in our area for data. So the next time I am away from the house, where it uses wifi, I should shut down the phone, wait, and turn back on. The 3G should pop back up. If not, I have to call VM about it. No problem.
I still love it as it is now and once it is really working..OMG! I will be facebooking shit all over the place. You all will get sick of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment