Monday, July 11, 2011

It has been an interesting weekend

*272* <----Seriously..like 4 days in a row!


The heat has allowed me to lose some weight. Like 6 lbs! WooHoo. I do not know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but I will take it. I am taking a break from cleaning the kitchen and de-fleaing the house. It is fucking hot!
Let`s see..We had Sailfest here but I did not go. Too humid and too expensive. We cannot find a used car anyplace. We drove all the way from here to Willimantic, CT.  It is a 40 minute drive to look at a Jeep. They were told to let us know if it sold before we got there. They never called. So this bitch pregnant saleswoman dressed in BLACK gets snotty with us like So what if you drove all the way here? That isnt MY problem. No apologies. I took a full cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee (size large) and smashed it onto the lot of the dealership. SPLASH! That was my childish vengeance. I know maybe it was wrong for me to do but I was fucking tired dude..I went to the concert the night before.
The whole night was great. I invited my friend A to go with me. I had given the other voucher (worth 2 more tickets) to our mailman. He was stoked because he and his wife wanted to go so badly. And here I just drop 2 free passes in his hands. A and 1 went to dinner at Junior`s in the MGM Grand portion of Foxwoods. It was really good deli food. Then we did a small bit of slot machines and then the show. We had to take an elevator to number 4 to get to our section. I was thinking this was not going to be good. OMG! I am afraid of heights and we were in the upper Mezzanine. UPPER! I did not get vertigo but my ass was not leaving that chair until the shit was over! First up was Yes. I knew some of the songs but not all. Yes was more on my siblings level of music because they are older than me. But the music was really rocking. Not making fun cause they are older but they still had it. They put on a really good show. During intermission, A. pointed out into the crowd on our side..there was my mailman and his wife waving in our direction. They made it!! I was glad. Next up was Styx. Tommy Shaw had what I call rocker hair. He was whipping that shit..no wig on his head and if there is..very good glue!
They put on a great show also. There was streamers and confetti shot out of a cannon. There was lots of encores. It was great. I couldnt hear a god damn thing! I loved it.
We played a little bit more slots, bought slices of Junior`s cheesecake to take home, and that was our night. Really good night!
The skin lesion on my arm has changed size and color so I know it is most likely a squamous cell carcoma.
Okay...gotta cut this shit short..We are going to blaze a trail to Norwich to go look at cars. Hopefully we will find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment