Sunday, July 17, 2011

Waking at noon, Pickles, 2 MORE DAYS!! and so much more.


*272*
I woke up at noon. I did not fall asleep until like 3am so that is the main reason. I had such a horrible head ache and sore throat last night. I still have a bit of a sore throat but the headache is not as bad. So it is 330pm and that is like mid morning to me. LOL This day is going to fly by quickly.
 I cut all the cukes into spears and they are in a HUGE bowl with salt and ice. I have to rinse them soon. I have to start the water in the canning pot, wash dishes, sterilize the jars (lids and collars), make the juice for the pickles (bread and butter), and can them. I am documenting the whole thing so that I can post it tomorrow. I will be posting the recipe also.  I spent $26 on 2 dozen wide mouth pint canning jars. WTF! Everyone has decided they want to try their hand at canning. I have not problem with that but the supplies are low and the prices are higher. I used to pay $6.99 a dozen last year! I got a guy in another town that has a dozen to give me for free thru freecycle. I will have the girls with me so it will be safe. I have strawberry jam to do. I have some more strawberries that I have to cut and freeze today also. Cannot forget that.
 As you can see from the picture, Oliver and Milo are fast friends. They sleep together. My last couple cats did not do that. They did not even clean each other. So I think it is sweet and nice that I have two buddy boys.  Oliver was still a young cat when MonsterFace died and he missed him so. Now he does not bug the shit out of me every morning like he used to.
  Tuesday we get the Jeep! Woot! I have been looking at Jeep spare tire covers. I have not decided which one we should get. I do not want it to be girly or masculine so we shall see. I am so excited!!
   I go back to the Periodontist tomorrow. Final check on the surgery site and then the bottom line. I got a *this is not a bill* thing from the dental insurance. It says that MY portion of the bill is over $900. I guess that means no trip to Colorado or any place else for that matter. I paid them $300 already so I still owe $600. I have $200 to give them tomorrow. That is all I have to give. I will have to just send them money each month until it is paid off. I cannot have any more dental stuff done until October. That is when the new insurance cycle kicks in. Ugh!
Wow..I have posted alot of boring fucking information. Sometimes I wonder why I even do this...

Oh..I remember! Dude! None of my Bras fit! My boobs are swimming in them! Woot! Woot! Woot!
I will get fitted again and purchase like 2 bras for now because if this is a trend, I do not want to waste money.
Smaller boobs dude!! Oh, my garden clogs are not snug anymore. Woot!

I also wanted to thank one of my readers and friends...S. She graciously offered her small AC to me because I was bitching on FB about how hot it is upstairs. I could not use it because it will not fit in my window but I asked if I could use for Natalie. Her AC shit the bed last year and she has been sick the past couple week with stomach bug. She didnt have to do it but she did and I love her for that. Strawberry jam for you my friend!!

Oh..the fleas! They were winning. So I gave up, broke down, and called the vet. $65 later and I had two vials of Frontline plus for the cats and two vials of Advantix for the dogs. They are all better. Lu is not chewing the crap out herself anymore. Hail!

Okay, gotta go. Pickles to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment