Thursday, July 7, 2011

I long to go to the beach

1920s bathing beauty
*276*
It is hot and I want to go swimming. Unfortunately I have another lesion. This one is on my upper wrist. Damn!
I am taking Natalie into the burbs to stay at a friends house till tomorrow morning. My hair is super assed curly from the pin curls and I have to mess with that later to do a hairstyle. I will try to get Chelsea to take a picture of it but she is notorious for saying no to many things. Mhm.
 Just in a funky mood. I have a heavy period, it is hot, I have another lesion, and we are buying a newer car.
Lots of stress going on in my life. It should be good stress but it isnt. I will worry that we cannot afford it.
Okay..I gotta go. Time to bring the kid.

I love that photo and I just had to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment