Friday, July 22, 2011

Good Grocery shopping and it is fucking hot!

I want a nice Italian ice
 
*271*<---Woo effin Hoo! I am the incredible shrinking woman. Something is working!

I went out early in the morning..like 730am. I did my banking, took Chelsea to her volunteer job, water the community garden, and went grocery shopping. I spent about $30 less then I usually spend. There are some things I had to put back on the shelf but I also was able to get some good stuff to eat for the weeks meals. It will just be an adjustment. Tonite I have a fish chowder simmering on the stove because I had 3 Tilapia fillets left from the bag of fish I bought. I have 3 large chicken breasts that I am going to cook on the grill later. I have corn on the cob and I am going to make rice roni. Oh and a $2 loaf of sour dough boule. Yummy!
It is fucking hot as hell. The thermometer in the house says 82 deg F and the outside temp is 102 deg F..that is not even with the humidity and heat index. I know that other parts of the country have it worse off then we here in the Northeast do. I do not know if I could handle it. I think there is relief coming on Sunday. Thank goodness!

I am going to finish my nectarine and play some Farmville and enjoy the fan (ac air is behind it)

Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment