Thursday, June 30, 2011

I am pissed the fuck off!






The state of Connecticut sucks big fat ass!!  They are going to tax the shit out of EVERYTHING starting tomorrow.
Shopping at a thrift store for clothes cause you are poor? Taxed!
Taking your precious pup once a couple months to get her hair trimmed? Taxed!
Need a mani or a pedi cause you are stressed about life? Taxed!

They changed the tax brackets so as the year moves along, you get paid less and less because the state will want more and more.
Then they will dry fuck you in January because they lowered the tax credit from $500 to $300.

Can you tell I am a bit angry?
There was all this talk about how the state had to talk about approving all this stuff..blah blah blah. I guess they did. Fuckers!

I am sooo mad!!

I was going to talk about cooking and cleaning in the summer months but that aint gonna happen today. I am going to get up and change and go to the gym. I need to work out my aggressions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment