Sunday, June 5, 2011

My stomach is growing again

He looks thrilled!
*278*

   I sit here...waiting for the egg guy. He is late. He usually sends an email stating that he will be delivering on Sunday and if you need anything, you can let him know. I emailed him yesterday that I need two dozen (again) this week. No email back and it is past 9am and no eggs. Sniff Sniff. I hope he is okay.

   Back to the gym on Monday and this time I mean it. Natalie is either with me or she isnt. If it is beautiful out like it is today,  I might just take a walk. But I am doing it. All the work on my abs is going away. I am starting to look rounded again. Okay, I have always been rounded but my clothes were fitting better! Now they are not. So it is back to working out. My feet are fine. Nothing to be afraid of! Right?
 I am gonna get it going again and no bullshitting.  Go! Go! Go!

Side note: I am having that gum surgery on Wednesday so that might interfere with the rest of the week of exercising..I am just saying.

Natalie is tired of being overweight and has told me so. She wants to eat better and exercise more at the gym and other things. So I have a willing partner again. Now we need to get Fred to start going to the gym again too.
That will be tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment