Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vacation time

What are YOUR July 4th plans?
*277*

Fred is on vacation until July 5th. I get him all to myself for more than a week! I have to share him with the girls and his friends but I get to spend some good quality time with him. We do not have money to actually take a vacation. He was supposed to go (me too) to Puerto Rico for a friend`s daughters 15th birthday party but at the last minute, we were denied. I guess the guy did not have enough money for everybody. I am a pessimist and I saw this coming last year when we were invited.
It is okay...there is stuff we have to do, we can do, and we can ignore for the whole week. I am going to start back up at the gym tomorrow morning.  He is working at his friend`s shop for the week to make some extra pocket money, and we have cleaning projects and such around the house to be done.  It is too bad his holiday ends on July 5h. Sailfest is the following weekend and he is going to miss it. By the time he gets out of work on Saturday, the fireworks will be over and the crowds will have died down. Maybe he will have Friday off and we can go get a fried dough. *drool* Fried dough with sugar and cinnamon...sooooo gooooood!

 I woke up feeling kinda crappy. My lower right side hurts but not immensely so do not freak out! I have been dealing with cramps in the mid month lately. Like ovulation cramps I would think. But I have never had them before. This is like the third month that it has happened. And my periods are awful..worse than usual. I am keeping an eye. I should make an appointment for gyno anyway. I way past due on my yearly pap and I am also due for another breast smoosh. Do they even do them anymore? I read someplace that the government decided that women did not need yearly mammograms.  Anyhoo..He will probably say that it is normal for you..blah blah blah. I am feeling crappy though. Like I could really go back to bed.
We shall see...I promised Fred spaghetti sauce with sausage and meatballs for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment