Thursday, June 16, 2011

What do you do on a Thursday?

*277* <---Whatever I am doing, is working!
Nothing to do on Thursdays really. It is the day before pay day so there is usually not any money. I have $9. I am not going to spend that money today. I want to show that I can actually have money leftover from the week before! I know it is not a huge amount but it is a start. So I have no grand plans to go shopping....
It is not going to be very warm today so I was thinking of transplanting my Iris plants. I have not done it in years because of my back, so they are neglected. It seems my whole yard is considered neglected. I have many many hostas in my yard because they are lush and lovely. I know there are some that need to be dug up because they are overwhelming some areas. My young neighbor next door, who is a gardener, told me that my yard was THICK and I kind of took that as a slam. Like you got too much shit in your yard and I would never do that..blah blah blah. I guess my yard is supposed to be minimalist like hers.*side eye*
Of course, now all I think about is how she does not like my yard. Why do I do that shit to myself? I know, my neighbors across the street know and my family knows that I cannot keep up with the yard like I used to. It is not crazy weedy or anything. It just has BIG showy plants all over the place. You can hide behind stuff with a lawn chair and no one would know you are there. I like it like that.
Pffft! To her and my thickness...

My mouth was doing well until yesterday. I had to go in to have my stitches taken out. This bitty assistant/hygenist is the same one that was there for my procedure. She poked, she brushed hard, and she made me swish with Listerine afterward. I had to take a Vicodin when I got home. I am better today. Still in pain but do not need a V.  My gum is red, raw, and bloody but that is what is expected and he said I am healing wonderfully. I have to be more aggressive in my cleaning to toughen up my gums. So there will be blood. Lots and lots of blood. I spit so much out of the sink last night..it scared me a little.
I will do it to save my teeth.

Okay..one more cuppa coffee and then out in the yard to water and dig.








No comments:

Post a Comment