Sunday, June 5, 2011

What have I been doing?

My dad. Revere Beach, Mass 1940s
*278* <----I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Just die! (the scale)

I have not been on the computer much for the past few days because it has been gorgeous outside and I had shit to do.  I FINALLY bought a seasonal beach pass to out local sandy destination, Ocean Beach. For the past couple years, I just could not afford it. It is $50 for a resident sticker to be able to drive in and park anytime you want. The parking rates are so fucking high..$14 just for a weekday, $25 for a holiday, even $5 for the evening. So this sticker will pay for itself. Fred and I love to play miniature golf. On a hot evening, we can go to the cooler beach and play golf. Perfect date night! hehehe I can drop the kids off or on really fucking hot days, I can slap on a bathing suit (and extra large t-shirt), SPF 2000 sunblock, and jump in myself. I used to be the jelly fish looker-outer. I would brush them away and the kids could swim carefree. Those days are gone! I can relax in the sand. I need to get one of those chairs with the umbrellas attached.

  I planted purple and dark pink impatiens in the cone shaped planters hanging from the porch. I also put some morning glory seeds in there. We will see how that turns out. My herbs are doing well. I have to go to the community garden today with Chelsea to see how our veggies are growing. I am going to miss all those free veggies! Damn!
As I said before, she has been fired and more has happened since then but I wont talk about it right now..it is like a twist and turning novel. When I know more and I feel I can talk about it, I will. So for now, Chelsea is still laid off. I have gotten her an application to be a teacher`s aide next year. There are two elementary school within short walking distance to our house, so I hope she gets to go to one of those. It is a cut in pay but it is a job. She will be able to collect unemployment and she will even be eligible for food stamps. She wants to help out where she can until she gets paid again. I am going to pay the $25 for her fingerprinting for the job. I hope she gets it.

  I made eggrolls for my friend A last night. I was going to make fried rice but I was tired from running around with the girls all day. We went to some yard sales and a school bazaar. We then went to lunch and then to Borders (i did not buy anything..I am strong).  We came home and I caught up on Dr. Who by watching an episode I needed to watch to understand the episode that I am going to watch today. Are you confused? So am I. LOL

That is about it for me. I have been just running around, getting things done. That is what a mother does...

No comments:

Post a Comment