Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rainy Days and Collard Greens and cop cars




*276*

It is raining today and it is going to rain for the next 3 days. Yuck. I am going to cook today. Collard greens, baked mac and cheese and deli hot dogs on buns. Fred said, *what about fried chicken?* eh..just not in the mood for that. The greens will be enough work.
  That new/old laptop is already giving me fucking trouble. I think the internet card INSIDE the computer must have died or wiggled loose (like when someone would just toss the computer on the bed..not naming names). It worked fine and then i passed it off to Natalie and it would not or could not pick up any wifi signal from anywhere.  I will have the dude that messed with it before take a look. Hopefully it wont cost alot. I am very very disappointed. I was all high on the fact that I had that second computer and now it is just sitting there. Damn.
 Chelsea is getting depressed. She has no job and she has anxiety about calling Unemployment. (she did most of the info on the computer but they need additional stuff over the phone).  She is tired and she did not feel good at all yesterday. But I refuse to do her shit for her. I think that is a little bit of the reason why she is being all crybaby like. She is pissed that I wont do it. She is 22yr old. She can do it. How am I any different? I never filed for unemployment or food stamps so I have no clue what is involved either. Yeah, she is going to file for food stamps too. They will be for her and it will help out with the groceries.
I am staying strong people! I have put my foot down!

So I am going to cook today and clean the kitchen top to bottom like I did the two bathrooms yesterday. I do not know where this nesting crap is coming from.
Oh, I had to go to the gym today and pay my yearly maintenance fee. I forgot they take it out in June so the payment bounced when they went to take it. I had to money today to pay for it. That is why I was not going to the gym. Now we can step it up. Natalie is ready! LOL
I seem to just be blabbing away at nothing. I think it is the rain and the excitement of yesterday.
First off, the people behind us were having an all day party yesterday. I think it was for graduation. They BLASTED music all day from 10am-7pm. And the shit was pointed at our house!  Then at 10pm I got a text from my neighbor. *Do you see the police cars?* So my nosy ass had to go downstairs to investigate. Three police cars and one undercover car. They arrested the Son at the shit house across the street. He is already on probation. He was popped for obstructing justice, assault of a police officer, and drug paraphernalia...Enjoy your summer vacation in prison..biotch!
Then all of us neighbors stood around and gossiped for another half hour. I love it!

Okay, must go and wash up some dishes and get the pot of ham shanks brewing on the stove.








No comments:

Post a Comment