Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Sunday in PicturesI

Cacti outside. Hanging baskets watered
I cleaned the front porch. I swept it, tossed any crap, put my cacti outside, and watered the flowers.

Potato babies planted


I went to the store and picked up some potting soil. I dragged my barrel near the front where the sun is and planted the potato babies.

Giant bottle neck gourd plant watered..doing good.
I watered in the garden since it did not rain in the past day.

Snowpeas
Some of the snowpeas did not climb my string contraption so I gave them a bit of help.

SURVIVE!!
I saved this cherry tomato plant for my mailman. He kept putting it off day after day. I warned him that if it started to kick it, I was gonna plant it. This is my first year using one of those topsy turvy knock offs. We shall see!

Ahh! Shade
This is where I rested my ass for a bit after Fred mowed the lawn. Anyone want a rusted, never fucking used, pink  girls bike??

I can never remember the name of this stuff
I have two pots of these on either side of the stairs. Same kind of light. One is BIG and one is squat short. I think I should switch spots and see if that makes a difference.

shhh
After I was done, I came inside to a nice quiet house. I like it when people leave or go take a nap. I get some time to myself to reflect. Reflect means play zuma blitz.

So that has been my day so far and it is 4pm already. I think we are having burgers on the grill for dinner. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment