Sunday, June 12, 2011

Onions and Doctor Who

The Doctor and Rose
*278*

I have my canning supplies out and I bought some more Vidalia`s. I am doing it today and I am going to take pictures so that you can all see the pretty pretty onions. That is what I am going to do after I get off this idiot box. After the onions are done...I will creep upstairs and immerse myself into some Doctor Who on Netflix. I had never watched before. Chelsea watched every current episodes of all the seasons. *Not the seasons from 20 years ago* There are over 60 episodes and some of them are 1 hour long. At first I was resistant because I thought it was just weird but I think she and Natalie wanted me to watch it so we would have a common bond again. This is Chelsea`s way of extending the olive branch. So I watched a bit of the current season on BBC America.
Once I got the Roku up in the bedroom, I started to watch all the episodes of the past seasons. Last night I finished Season 1 (the end of the Doctor that I knew) and on to a transformed Doctor and Season 2. You would have to watch this weirdness for yourself to understand it..believe me. I really dislike the episodes that have the Daleks. They annoy me.
Okay, I am sorry..I am talking about something that you have no idea about.

Oh Fred has the day off today and I am happy about that...he will not be happy about the Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment