Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gardening and shit like that

I have probably already used this but oh well
*277*

I just came home from doing some stuff for myself. I went to the Salvation army and spent $15 on a pair of summer pants and 5 shirts. Lots of color!! I got a hot pink one too. WooHoo!
Then I went to the community garden. I picked the last of the arugula. I also left one to go to seed. I have some new bibb lettuce growing but I had some to  harvest too. Something is getting at my Thai basil. I do not know what.  Everything else is growing wonderfully! It is going to be a bumper crop of tomatoes this year, i can feel it. I am going to go out to East Lyme this coming week and buy some more tomato plants.
There were strawberries to pick also from the area where the plum tree is. All the plums are teeny tiny right now. They are for anyone to pick but you cant be a hog about it.

I think I am going to do burgers on the grill tonite. I am tired. I was up late late late last night with Fred (and that is all i am gonna say! LOL)
 I took pics of the garden and I will post those tomorrow. My broccoli has a floret! I just do not know when to pick it.  Need to research.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment