Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tumblr, dirty bathrooms, 1st day of Summer and humidity


*276*

Phew! I just finished cleaning both bathrooms (full ones) in the house. They needed a thorough top to bottom cleaning and I decided today was the day. It took me about hour and a half total. It does not help that it is as humid as all get out today. I will take it instead of snow though.
 I have to mention something cool that happened. I have a new/used laptop. Fred`s bestie bought a new Macbook pro for his young teenage daughter (eye roll) because she was bored with this one. Then he gave me this one!! It is a Dell with 2 gigs. It is run with Linux instead of Windows. He is going to call his geek to get the administrative password that is on it so we can download programs for it like antivirus and yahoo messenger...etc. I am beyond thrilled. So this segues into the fact that I started a Tumblr. You can see it on the upper right had side of this blog. There is a link to click on. I may not use it at all or I might have dueling blogs going on. Who knows? I like it because you can find all sorts of strange and different things on there that people post.   BUT do not worry! I will not abandon this. This is my diary, so to speak. And you all read my pages when I am not looking. hehe
I am going to go jump in the clean shower now.

No comments:

Post a Comment