Saturday, June 11, 2011

I am alive!

Milo messing with my miniatures
*279*

So far so good with the dental surgery. They numbed me to the hilt so that I would not feel anything. This is a good thing because he was being very aggressive with cleaning the teeth down to the roots. I only had the lower right quad (side) done this time. I have Vicodin to take for it. I do not have to take it all the time but one half in the morning and another half at night. I wait to see if I can deal with just Advil but not yet. The pain is getting much better though. I do not think I will need to take antibiotics. Today I get to swish! ROFL
 It is a gorgeously cold and cloudy day. Remember when I hated it because it was like that for days and days on end? Well, we had a mini heat wave (just in time for my surgery) so I am glad that fans and air conditioners can be turned off now.
 I have a butt load of dishes to do this morning. A moody 22 year old in my company (Pffft!) and a bunch of Vidalia onions that need to be pickled. The hormonal one is already starting shit and I told her NOT to piss on my parade today..I am in a good mood. I hope she does not think I am taking her anyplace today because her attitude already ruined her chances. (Pffft!!)

I am off to get some errands done this morning also. It is a gorgeous day!

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you have a dry parade today! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I did. They basically left me alone. I love them but sometimes I just do not like them.

    ReplyDelete