Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yesterday was a good day

Ocean Beach June 2011
*277* Yesterday Natalie and I had a good day. We went to the nutritionist, the gym for an hour, the beach and then to cheap dinner. I got a slight sunburn even though I wore SPF 5000! It is better today but I will be staying inside. I have cleaning to do. The air conditioner was leaking yesterday and I am hoping that Fred fixed it. I am thinking making the cats jumped on it and loosened it or something. I hope cause I dont have the money for a new one.

Look at my broccoli plant!! I have never grown broccoli before. It is so exciting to me. We love it and I am growing it. *smile*
I do not have much to talk about today. It is hot. My stupid ass as a sunburn. I have stuff to clean. I have plants to water. And I have to give the dogs a bath. Ho Hum.
 We will go to the gym tomorrow. I do not want to over do it since it has been awhile. I was able to do the 10 mins of the stair climber and I did a couple of the circuit machines. I want so go slowly. We are going to push each other to go every other day because we need the exercise and the muscle building. So Natalie and I are jumping back on the exercise wagon. Progress will be reported!

Now I will finish my coffee and tend to the dishes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment