Saturday, September 15, 2012

Waves of shittiness a.k.a Day one


I feel awful! I took the pill around 11am because I slept in this morning. I thought about splitting the pill but that is a no. It is a capsule. So I stared at it for a minute and just took it. It made me pee like a race horse, that part is over. But I have this lingering fog. The fog just sits there in my head. Then I will have waves of OH GOD THAT FEELS AWFUL! I am really going to try to be positive. These are just side effects. They will go away. Good thing I nixed any plans on driving anyplace this weekend. That would have been bad. I am TRYING to work on a 1/2 scale dollhouse and I am doing okay but then the waves hit and I have only got the pieces punched out.
 I feel nauseated then I do not. I feel woozy then I dont. It is like a schizophrenic water pill! Ears are still ringing.

FUCK!!

1 comment:

  1. Feeling better this evening. Not as funky in the head.

    ReplyDelete