Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Arrggghhhh!

*263*<----all fixed! and I lost some water weight.

I found out my true Pirate name today! I think it is a good one.

Your pirate name is:
Captain Bess Roberts
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr! 
 
You can find out YOUR pirate name too at Piratequiz.com.

I picked at the garden today and got some nice eggplants, peppers, and green tomatoes. I also had some basil that needed to be harvested. The end of the season is coming so I have no problem picking up the green tomatoes now because they can turn red here at the house.

 I am being summoned by my oldest to take her to the store to buy new shoes. I am staying in the car! I am not interested in going to the store today. 

Wish me luck! Arggghhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment