Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tooth Fairy needed

*268*

I noticed it was a bit sore yesterday afternoon. It is that back molar again. I do not know if you remember but when I first quit smoking, my tooth problems began. Periodontal disease. Anyway, the back molar on the right gave me some super assed pain because of infection. They were able to clean it and get it all better that day.
It hurts. Not as much as before but enough for me to know that I need to do something about it. A friend told me about something called Peroxyl by Colgate but my ass is broke until Monday when Fred gets paid. She says it is a oral rinse that I can swish and it will help clear out the pocket. Yes, we have pockets under each tooth. If you do not brush and floss on a regular, you COULD get crap in them and then you have periodontal disease. So brush your damn teeth!!

 I am going to make soup today because I doubt very much that I will be able to chew anything. I swished with warm water and salt plus took half a Vicodin. I am good for now. I can still feel it but it is not pulsating. I have all the ingredients for Cheeseburger soup too. Goody! I love that soup.
I was going to write an article and then do some work outside but that isnt going to happen now. Today is going to be a very lazy day while I wait for Monday to come.

I tell you what though, If I cracked it or something of that nature where it needs root canal..I will tell them to just fucking pull it. I am done with this tooth. It is a pain in the ass anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment