Sunday, February 10, 2013

26 inches for your pleasure


This is a before on the back patio of the Blizzard....


After....

Before...

After....

Officially 26 inches of the white stuff here in my small city. It took us yesterday and today to shovel out the front porch, walkway, steps, brush off both cars, dig them out, and clean up around them so that it was relatively neat. I also had to save the azalea out front because it was completely flopped over from the ice and snow. I shoveled a square for the dog out here in the patio.. Her runner is frozen to the ground in the pile.
 Fred, Natalie and I did a great job. Chelsea did not shovel BUT she saved the day by making dinner last night. Pancakes,eggs, and sausage. I consider that a contribution.

Gonna rain all day tomorrow and it is going to be a high of 45 deg F. That is a scary scenario. I am worried about basement flooding. I hope not. Jesus, I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment