Saturday, December 1, 2012

First day of the end of the world

My Mom had a fur like that and she wore her hair like that.
Ahh! December 1st. The countdown for Xmas, the end of the year, and the end of the world. I need to leave here soon because I have to get Lu at the groomer. She is getting her last cut of 2012 with a dyed pink tail. So chic. I will be back before you know it............................................................. 12:12pm.
 Lu looks good and I brought the groomer a couple jars of my jam for Christmas. In the winter, Lu gets a summer cut on her face/head and a winter cut on her body. More hair to keep her warm, less hair so she can see longer. She got her tail dyed pink and it is cute as hell. No fleas.  Her itching is because of the weather and the pollen. As cold as it is today (38 deg F now) it is going to be in the 50s tomorrow and the rest of the week! Saves me some money, honey!

  Today I am going to make jam. After I am done here, I am going to hull 5 packages of strawberries. I want to put them in the freezer for a bit. They work better for me if I freeze them first. I am going to make strawberry, strawberry jalapeno, and lavender. A friend has a table at a winter farmer`s market in the next state over. He has room on his table and he wants to see if he can sell some of my jam. It is a good time to sell it because it is the Xmas season. People want to give it as gifts. I need to make some anyway. We have one jar of regular strawberry left in the household stash. I should just make a ton of this shit to always have on hand anyway.
 That will be my day. Making jam and we are going to have fried fish, baked mac and cheese, and maybe some string beans for dinner. Fred goes back to work on Monday. I loved having him around and I will miss him but it is time for his ass to go. LOL

 Boring cold day. Hopefully I wont burn my hand jamming. I hope you have a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment