Tuesday, December 11, 2012

20 year Wedding anniversary


  Fred and I realized that January 9, 2013 will be our 20th wedding anniversary. This year will also mark 27 years of being in each other`s presence. We usually do not do anything for our anniversary.  Since our anniversary and both of our birthdays fall in January, we just go out one night for a really nice cloth napkin dinner.  But this is 20 years of wedded bliss. I think it deserves a bit more than that. I just do not know what. We are not the gifting type either. So looking up what a 20 yr gift is will not sway either one of us to purchase.
 I am really going to have to think about this because it is important. Even though we both know we love each other to bits, I have to show it. If you want to send me any ideas, I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment