Monday, December 31, 2012

2012! Get the hell outta here!


2012 sucked major balls for me and my family. I am hoping above all hope that Hubs and I can make 2013 much better. I already have an abdominal ultrasound for the new year on the 2nd. I am still in pain on my side. It has never gone away. Now I have nausea to add to the bag of tricks..but we shall ignore that for now.
 New Years` Eve is tonight. I am making a big taco dinner with all the sides to go with. I have champagne chilling in the fridge. I bought a bottle of wine but I think I will leave that out for now. I have to go to the store to pick up a few things and then I am staying in for the rest of the day and night. I want to take all the stuff out of the food pantry and organize it the way I like. Throw stuff away that we do not use. Remember? I am picking one thing at a time to get the house back into so sort of order. As for NY resolutions, the only thing Fred and I talked about was we were going to start walking again. Slow flat one mile route around the neighborhood first to build our stamina. He has been just as lazy as I have been. We figure that by the Spring, we could be back to conquering the big hill like a couple summers ago.

I have some snow pictures. The forecasts say we got 10 inches of the white stuff,

 Front porch. The kids were out during the storm and musted up the nice snow. It was a bitch to clean up cause their footprints got frozen on the wood of the porch. Nat cleaned the whole thing off. Hubs and I did out front for the cars.
Ruby did not know what to make of it. It had only been last year that she saw her very first snow. We didn't have much of it last year so she forgot. She has been whining all day about going outside and then coming in cause her paws are cold.

I need to get moving along here. Gotta pick up the kid and get the store for cleaning supplies.

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New year`s eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment