Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Surgery date is set

Got his costume on
   We nailed down the surgery date today with the Doctor`s office. I go in for surgery on October 22, 2012. They do not know what time yet but hopefully first thing in the morning. I have to meet with the anesthesiologist next week and have a physical. Oh Joy! My head felt like it was in a vice all last night and today I had drippy nose and dripping down my throat.

 So this is going to happen. I will know more when it happens, I guess.
I made split pea soup and I am going to relax the rest of the day. I am tired. Natalie and I cleaned the fridge and she did laundry.
 My day is complete. That is all. :)

2 comments:

  1. Take it easy....you got this shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but it is happening in 12 days! 12 DAYS!
    The billing office called and said I had to pay a $1500 balance before the surgery. I exhaled. Then she told me cause hubs works at a hospital that OUR benefits dept has to fax over paperwork so that it all can be waived. I used to exercise with the main person in there. Not saying it shouldnt be waived but I will not have to wait.

    12 DAYS!
    I need to make a pedicure appointment!

    ReplyDelete