Thursday, January 12, 2012

Out Out damn stomach contents!





*263*

Monday morning I woke up at 6am with stomach pain and nausea. I woke up before the alarm so the sickness woke me up. I wont go into major details but there is a reason the sink is next to the toilet. I spent the rest of that day and night in nausea hell. It was the stomach flu that is going around. Tuesday I was better but I canceled my ultrasound. I did not think it would be good to have someone pressing on my belly after all of that. Today I am finally *better*. My stomach is still fucked up but I am not queasy and feeling like major shit. I learned a couple things. Fred loves me and makes majorly good chicken noodle soup, from scratch (he stayed home from work to take care of me). Natalie loves me and she will lay in bed with you when your sick and pat your head. Raymond loves me and he went out into the night and bought me popscicles. And Chelsea loves me. She made me lemonade icee. She gave it to me at just the time that I really needed it. They all appreciate me. I may bitch but when the chips are down and Mom is moaning from bloat..they are there to make the day go by easier.

My ultrasound is rescheduled for next tuesday. I am drinking lots of water right now to plump up my veins for bloodwork tomorrow. Yeah. Lots of vials of blood. I owe the hospital a ton of money by now. I think Fred needs to go and tell them that I will pay them $5 a month. That is all I can afford. They will love that but that is what the union guy said to do.
I hope none of you get it. IT WAS AWFUL!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you're feeling better. Good luck with your ultra sound. (and from another post, Audrey makes me smile too. She's just got something about her that does that)

    ReplyDelete